There are several ways help Beyond the Front Porch succeed in its missions to the students that we serve….here’s the countdown!
1) Invite me to speak with your youth, church or civic group about Beyond the Front Porch. Please email email@example.com or call Kascia Lipford at (404) 408-6448.
2) Share our website, Facebook page, business cards, brochures and flyers with anyone that will take them. There is no use in having this type of organization if no one knows about it.
3) Sponsor a child on a trip. This would be a great gift to share with a child who hadn’t had the chance to experience these places. Just think of being able to know you had a hand in showing a child a piece of the world.
4) Volunteer. We always need street advocates, website help, fundraising ideas…there are countless ways for you to contribute to this organization.
5) Donate. Your donations help provide lunches, transportation, and admission fees that make it possible for Beyond the Front Porch to provide educationally enriching experiences that these children won’t soon forget! Donate today!
6) Kroger Community Rewards. Link your Kroger Plus Card with Beyond the Front Porch so that as you make your everyday grocery purchases, Kroger will donate a percentage back to us based on how much you spend. Don’t worry nothing will be subtracted from your point accumulation.
7) Become a Vision Partner. Beyond the Front Porch Vision Partners are the backbone of our organization that consistently support the experiences of our students, financially on a monthly basis. They understand and support the potential impact we have for creating future leaders through exposure.
8) Grants. We are constantly looking for grant opportunities to apply for. If you know of a grant, sponsorship, or donation opportunity that we should apply for, please bring it to our attention and we will follow up on it.